Accessories pulse oximeters
Soft pouchDeveloped especially to offer maximum protection to the Otis 1000 Series.
- POX 12 - PO00312C
Otis 7 Series pouchDesigned specially for the Otis 7 Series, this cover offers protection during transport and use.
- POX 13 - PO00313B
SensorsWith Otis pulse oximeters you have the possibility to chose from a wide range of high performance sensors which will satisfy even the most demanding operator handling in 'out of standard' patients or particular applications.
Finger sensorS 1 is an innovative and unique sensor, developed to fit on any finger type; from large adult-size fingers to paediatric-size fingers, thanks to the double integrated cinematic system, which guarantees both practical use and correct results.
- S 1 for Otis 1000 Series - PO00461C
- S 1 for Otis 7 and Otis 100 Series - PO00103C
Soft sensorS 2 is an ideal sensor for long-term monitoring, fitting both adult and paediatric patients.
- S 2 for Otis 1000 Series - PO05300C
- S 2 for Otis 7 and Otis 100 Series - PO00104C
Paediatric sensorS 3 is dedicated to paediatric patients and can be used with all Otis pulse oximeters.
- S 3 for Otis 1000 Series - PO05100C
- S 3 for Otis 7 and Otis 100 Series - PO00102C
Disposable paediatric sensorIS 4 is developed for paediatric patients and guarantees the registration of vital parameters with high hygiene level.
- S 4 for Otis 1000 Series - PO05705C
- S 4 for Otis 7 and Otis 100 Series - PO05706C
Vital parameter kitThe quality of the soft Spencer pouch is ideal for the registering vital parameters.
|Hot printing||Product||50 x 30 mm [1.96 x 1.18 in]||col 01||min 01|
Diagnostics kit with integrated compact pulse oximeterFor the new range of Oyster diagnostics kits, we have created a special container which exploits the shell in order to make the most of its protective and aesthetic semiotic potential. A special bag; multi-purpose and characterized by a professional and essential line. The result of the project is a product that is useful in emergency situations, on hospital wards and also for home visits.
- Dimensions: 300 x 80 x h250 mm [11.81 x 3.14 x h9.84 in]
- Weight: 2 kg [4.40 lbs]
- DIA Oyster complete - DG01442B
Diagnostics kit with integrated pulse oximeterDIA Paramedic, apart from having a space dedicated to diagnostic instruments, also offers incredible versatility along with extremely exploitable spaces. It will adapt easily also to all your personal needs. In short, rescue workers with this product have not only comfort, but also all the space for all they need.
- Dimensions: 365 x 110 x h245 mm [14.37 x 4.33 x h9.64 in]
- Weight: 4.2 kg [9.25 lbs]
- DIA Paramedic complete - DG01441B